Casa Don Carlos is a wonderful ten-person holiday home, although normally it is rented as a Bed & Breakfast. From time to time, we exclusively rent the whole complex to a group provided the catering is taken care of by the owners. This way, guests don’t have to worry about buying groceries and cooking food. We also look after the cleaning of the house.
Casa Don Carlos is located on a hill right across Alhaurin el Grande in Andalucía. From various terraces, you can enjoy the breath-taking views over the Guadalhorce Valley, the Sierra Nevada and the evergreen Sierra de Mijas.
This holiday home has a central location, only twenty-five minutes from Málaga Airport. The beaches of Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Marbella are just half an hour away. From Villa Allegria, you can easily visit Mijas, Ronda, Antequera and even Granada.
If you are a golf enthusiast, this is the place for you. The 27-hole golf course of Lauro-Golf and the Alhaurín Golf course are only ten minutes away.
The cosy living room has a homey sitting area around a fireplace where you can enjoy a DVD or satellite television on chilly evenings. Due to the air conditioning, the summers are cool and the winters pleasant. The Casa has four double bedrooms on the ground floor and one double bedroom on the first floor. All bedrooms have their own spacious closet and bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. In the corridor is a desk with a laptop with free internet. In case you bring your own laptop/tablet/telephone with access to the internet, you can log in on the WiFi right away.
Casa Don Carlos has a beautiful terrace with places to enjoy the sunshine and spots to cool down in the shade. Enjoy the birds and the amazing view over the Guadalhorce, the Sierra Nevada and Alhaurin el Grande on the hills of Sierra the Mijas. On the terrace you will find the outside kitchen, where the daily breakfast is served in the sun and where you can enjoy refreshing drinks and ice creams at the Honesty-bar (keep a record of your own consumptions on a list). Even from the pool (10×5 meters), which is located a bit lower on the hill, the view is stunning. The villa is fenced and the gate can be controlled with a remote control. Pets are not allowed and it is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the villa.
Prices – Casa don Carlos (10 persons)
Prices are for 1 week. Deviating dates are possible after consultation.
Prices are including breakfast and 4 dinners.
|Prijs per week|
|March until end October||€ 3.700,-|
|November until end February||after consultation|
- 10% VAT and taxes
- Linen and towels
- House keeping (twice a week)
- Final cleaning
- Water and electricity
- The hosts live in Casa Don Carlos as well, and they take care of breakfast, lunch (if necessary) and dinner.
- The daily breakfast consists of fresh fruits, various kinds of bread, several spreads and toppings, juice and milk to start your day well.
- Carlo will prepare a special two-course meal (starters and main dish or main dish and dessert) four days of the week during your stay.
- These dinners will be European (not necessarily Spanish), each day alternating fish and meat. We use local Spanish products, fresh from the market. Optionally, we can prepare these dinners on the other three days as well, but of course, you can also enjoy your meal elsewhere.
- Additionally, we have a daily lunch menu you can optionally order from.
- It is not allowed to bring and consume your own food and drinks.
- 25% down payment
- Remaining sum has to be paid 4 weeks before arrival
- Cancellation from 91 days before arrival: 10% of full price has to be paid
- Cancellation from 90-61 days before arrival: 25% of full price has to be paid
- Cancellation from 60-31 days before arrival: 50% of full price has to be paid
- Cancellation from 30-0 days before arrival: 100% of full price has to be paid