Holiday Home Villa Alegria is a wonderfully decorated six-person holiday home.
Villa Alegria where you can enjoy the pool or beach, play golf, visit cities, experience the culture & food and love the nature.
It lies on a hill in the countryside of Alhaurin el Grande | Malaga | Andalucía. From the various terraces, you can enjoy the 360 degree breath-taking views over the Guadalhorce Valley, the Sierra Nevada and the mountains of Ronda. From the backyard, you can enjoy the evergreen Sierra de Mijas.
This holiday home is located only twenty-five minutes from Málaga Airport. The beaches of Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Marbella are just half an hour away. From Villa Alegria, you can easily visit Mijas, Ronda, Antequera and even Granada or Cordoba. Great golf-courses are very nearby. We can book your greenfees for reduced prices.
The living room is nicely decorated and has a fireplace for the rear chilly evenings further you can watch on a flat screen TV with a lot of satelite channels for example Dutch, German, English and Spanish or just watch a DVD. The Villa has in every room full air-condition (cold/warm) and the large kitchen is fully equipped with (induction) cooker, fridge, washing machine, dish wasser, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and tableware provided. Alegria has two double bedrooms on ground floor level with a separate bathroom/toilet and one (master) double bedroom on the first floor with en-suite bathroom/toilet.
The en-suite terrace/balcony has a spectacular and bread taking view over the hillside and the Guadalhorce, giving you an intense sense of peace. Around the pool there are sun beds. The villa is totally fenced, has an remote controlled gate and private parking for one or two cars. No are pets allowed and smoking only outside. Near to the Villa is a restaurant. More shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars you will find in Alhaurin el Grande, just 5 kilometres from the Villa.
Wifi internet is available 24 hours for multiple users.
Prices – Villa Alegria
Minimum stay: 5 days. Prices are per 7 nights.
We don’t have a fixed arrival or departure day.
|from||to||price per week|
|08.04.2019||05.05.2019|| € 1.075,00
now 10% discount
|06.05.2019||30.06.2019|| € 975,00
now 10% discount
- Including 10% IVA (VAT) and taxes.
- Including Water and electricity. (Fair use up to 150 kWh per week)
- Including bed, kitchen en bath linen and pooltowels.
- Including WiFi internet 24 hours unlimited for multiple users
- Excluding Final cleaning á € 85,-
- Excluding damage deposit € 250,-
- 25% down payment.
- Remaining sum has to be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
- The deposit (€250,00) will be restored three weeks after departure.
- Cancellation from 91 days before arrival: 10% of full price has to be paid.
- Cancellation from 90-61 days before arrival: 25% of full price has to be paid.
- Cancellation from 60-31 days before arrival: 50% of full price has to be paid.
- Cancellation from 30-0 days before arrival: 100% of full price has to be paid.
- Pets It’s not allowed to keep pets in or outside the Villa.
- Smoking it’s not allowed to smoke inside and on the patio of the Villa. Please don’t throw cigarette ends (butts) in the garden, if so we have to charge extra cleaning costs.
- Linen / Towels / Cleaning The beds are made for the number of persons asked. It’s not allowed to wash the linen or towels provided if you stay longer than 10 or more days we change the linen and towels. Per person we provide: 2x towels and several kitchen towels. Would you like during your stay extra clean linens or extra cleaning of the House, then use the cleaning service, please give notice at least 2 days in advance.
- Beach towels – If you like to have towels for the beach just ask upon arrival. We charge € 2,50 per towel.
- Pickup / drop off the key Pickup address for the keys is B&B Casa Don Carlos, on the website you will find the directions, Carlo or Ronald will escort you to the Villa and will give an explanation. The Villa is basically from 15.00 hours at your disposal. Carlo or Ronald will make an appointment to collect the keys (checkout time around 11:00) and to make a control round. This can take place earlier depending your departure flight.
- Tv and Wi-Fi In the villa is a flat-screen TV with Spanish channels as in addition to the digital satellite channels from Germany, U.K., Holland, Belgium etc. … the system will be explained, we request not to change the settings. The Wi-Fi access code will be given upon arrival. In the country side we do not have cable or fiber, so the speed will not be like at home. The speed is also affected when more users simultaneously use the Wi-Fi.
- Damage / responsibility Any damage to Villa Alegria, household goods or other property, we reserve the right to charge you. This includes also the damages that were noticed, until or later than 72 hours after your departure. Neither the landlord nor Casa Don Carlos are liable for loss, theft or the emergence of personal injury and/or damage to your property if that happens to take place in the field or beyond. The owner of the Villa wishes you to have as much fun in his home as he has himself, of course you will handle carefully with his possessions, so please report directly or at least before you leave the Villa. A friendly request to return the inventory in the original setting and tidy up in the way that you found it.
- Energy cost Normal use of electricity, Airco and heating up to 150 kWh per week is included. When you use more we will charge you for € 0,30 per kWh.