We understand that all the events of the past few weeks have created a need to get out and about, but the uncertain situation is likely to keep you from booking a vacation. To reassure you, we have amended our cancellation policy, but also for everyone who has already booked with us, below is more information. Feel free to send us an email
With this addition, we hope to reassure you because you have never lost your money and you have the opportunity to move the trip.
Travel advice for Spain
For the latest news and updates about the situation in and travel restrictions for Spain please read our webpage Travel-safe.
Please check first foreign travel advice from your country. For the U.K. e.g. INFO
What to do if…
Click on the bar below for more information your question regarding your reservation or reservation to be made.
I have a reservation and it is NOT within a government-determined "lockdown" period or restricted advice for travel from your home-country
- We advise you to wait until the aviation organizations come up with a proposal, they also issue vouchers
- If you want to cancel NOW, this is according to the applicable conditions without a voucher (see reservation confirmation).
I have an existing reservation and am within a country-specific "lockdown" period or restricted advice for travel from your home-country
- Existing reservations can be moved free of charge if a negative travel advice is given by a foreign government less than 2 weeks before arrival for Andalusia or Málaga, i.e. “travel not allowed”, so also not with vaccination certificate, the reservation can be rebooked to a later moment up to 1 year after lifting the travel restriction they must be paid at least 50%. This is then your voucher.
- This voucher must be for a minimum of the same number of days as the current reservation (based on availability) and valid for a maximum of 1 year after lifting the travel restriction.
- With the new (rebooked) reservation (voucher), the cancellation conditions expire and the reservation is “non-refundable”
- If the Spanish and / or your government postpones the period during which trips are made, we will adjust the validity date.
- If you want to use, we advise you to provide us with new data as soon as possible so that we can check the availability.
- If, according to your own availability or satisfaction, no suitable transfer can take place, it will be a cancellation.
All new reservations are within our standard cancellation policy. These conditions also apply to a tour and apply to all locations.
- Cancellation from 61 days before the day of arrival: 25% of the total travel sum.
- Cancellation 60-31 days before the day of arrival: 50% of the total travel sum.
- If canceled 30-0 days before the day of arrival: 100% of the total travel sum.
If cancellation of a new reservation is necessary in connection with existing or new restrictions imposed by governments such as negative travel advice, air traffic restrictions, restrictions on freedom of movement (lockdown)
- transfer to a new date free of charge up to 1 year after lifting the travel restriction (voucher)
- the old reservation must be paid at least 50% (value voucher)
- the new reservation must be at least for the same number of days as the current reservation
- in case the new date turns out to be more expensive than the original reservation, we are forced to calculate the difference to you (e.g. different room or season)
- if the voucher is not used after 1 year, a refund will follow
- For round trips with our colleagues, an amended cancellation proposal is made in consultation with the colleagues, depending on the respective conditions.
Travel and cancellation insurance:
- We therefore advise you to take out good travel and cancellation insurance, so that all parts of your trip are insured
- If applicable, we will make a cancellation invoice after full payment of the amount to be invoiced